Haleo Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Big Island luaus page for other open luaus on Big Island.
Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort
Held under the hala trees at the Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay, Haleo Luau overlooks several ancient Hawaiian sites. At this traditional Hawaiian luau, you'll learn about a piece of Hawaiian and Polynesian history and culture. The luau's show tells the story of important historical events, including the birth of King Kamehameha III at Keauhou Bay, the battle at Kuamo'o and surfing stories of King Kalakaua at He'eia Bay.
Besides the spectacular live musical entertainment, you'll get enjoy hula lessons & story telling. After that, indulge in an extravagant luau dinner that includes a wide variety of delicacies to please all appetites.
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- New Enhanced Safety Measures The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering family style and plated meal service for our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Haleo Island Breeze Productions
- Big Island