Feast at Lele LuauOrder the Feast At Lele Luau and get $7 off per
adult on a second luau! Limited Time Only! Call-ins only please.
Call us at 866-482-9775.
What is unique about this luau is the menu. Sit down to a truly royal feast featuring five courses, each one from a different Polynesian island. It's a culinary journey of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand! Held at a gorgeous oceanfront location in historic Lahaina town, the Feast at Lele Luau takes place where the royal family of Maui would feast and entertain. Luau Highlights:
Upon arrival, you'll receive a flower lei greeting and a welcome Mai Tai drink from the open bar. Dinner is served at candlelit, intimate tables with crisp white tablecloths. As each course is served, entertainers from that specific island will perform in colorful, full island attire. This is a very special Maui luau not to be missed!
- Beachfront location
- Thre hour luau
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Traditional Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Palusami–Braisedcoconut cream corned beef w/baked ulu wrapped in young taro leaf
- Stew Figota–Fresh island fishw/mussels, calamari, clam, andshrimp stew
- Third Samoamenu item–Chef’s special creation, specials change daily
5th Course Desserts:
- Carmel Mac Nut Tart topped with Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles
- Fresh Exotic Tropical Fruits
Please note: Feast at Lele Luau reserves the right to make substitutions without notice, as some produce is seasonal. Fish selections change daily depending on what is caught fresh that day.
Feast at Lele Setting
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina View Map (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor)
Summer schedule is from April 1 to September 30: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Winter schedule is from October 1 to March 31: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Times are subject to change.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
If booking a party of 10 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date. You will be provided the phone number to the luau to make payment as Hawaii Discount does not collect this amount.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast at Lele
- 150 guests