Chief's Luau - Wet 'N' Wild Hawaii
Taking place at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii's newly built facilities with a 50-foot waterfall, Chief's Luau is one of Oahu's most popular Hawaiian luaus. What makes Chief's Luau special is Chief Sielu, who is widely regarded as the funniest Polynesian comedian and all-around entertainer in the Pacific. In addition to lots of hysterical comedy throughout, Chief's Luau features a variety of island arts & crafts and games, an all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner and an exciting Polynesian show.
- Located at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Water Park's luau grounds
- Luau activities include a lei greeting, hula lessons, coconut husking, weaving, tattooing, hands-on crafts, imu and ava ceremony and more
- Features Chief Sielu, a world-class Polynesian comedian who has been a guest on Late Night with David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey
Chief's Luau Menu:
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro & Assorted Rolls
- White Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Succulent Butter & Garlic Braised Vegetables
- Vegetarian Chow Mein
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Asian Style Island Fish (Shoyu, Ginger)
- Pineapple Cake
- Poi & Lomi Lomi Salmon are served during the activities portion of the luau
- Cash bar available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Roundtrip Transportation: Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available. This optional add-on includes Waikiki area (or cruise ship) pick-up and drop-off.
Chief's Fire-Knife Dance
Best Oahu Luau
Hawaiian Music and Dances
Luau Lei Greetings
- Where and When:
Gates open at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:30 pm and ends at about 7:45 pm.
Physical location: Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Waikiki is temporarily not available.
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy, right at the light, right into Wet'n'Wild parking lot.
Parking is $8 (cash only).
- No professional photos or videos are allowed.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
Photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays
Also open on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
- 3.5 hours
- Chiefs Luau
- Maximum capacity is 300 guests