Chief's Luau - Wet 'N' Wild Hawaii
Taking place at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii's newly built facilities with a 50-foot waterfall, Chief's Luau is one of Oahu's most popular Hawaiian luaus. What makes Chief's Luau special is Chief Sielu, who is widely regarded as the funniest Polynesian comedian and all-around entertainer in the Pacific. In addition to lots of hysterical comedy throughout, Chief's Luau features a variety of island arts & crafts and games, an all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner and an exciting Polynesian show.
- Located at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Water Park's luau grounds
- Luau activities include a lei greeting, hula lessons, coconut husking, weaving, tattooing, hands-on crafts, imu and ava ceremony and more
- Features Chief Sielu, a world-class Polynesian comedian who has been a guest on Late Night with David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey
Chief's Luau Menu:
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro & Assorted Rolls
- White Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Succulent Butter & Garlic Braised Vegetables
- Vegetarian Chow Mein
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Asian Style Island Fish (Shoyu, Ginger)
- Pineapple Cake
- Poi & Lomi Lomi Salmon are served during the activities portion of the luau
- Coffee, Tea, Tropical Punch
- Cash bar available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Roundtrip Transportation: Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available. This optional add-on includes Waikiki area (or cruise ship) pick-up and drop-off.
Choose from three different Chief's Luau packages:
Chief's Fire-Knife Dance
Best Oahu Luau
Hawaiian Music and Dances
Luau Lei Greetings
- Where and When:
Hotel pick-up is available from 9 convenient pick-up points in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:35 - 4:15 pm depending on your departure location. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you.
Please arrive at your departure location 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, as we are unable to wait for guests arriving late. Motorcoaches return to original departure point. If requiring an ADA bus lift, we require at least 48 hour notice. ADA lifts are only available for guests in wheelchairs. Look for either a GREEN "Roberts" motorcoach or a TAN "Polynesian Hospitality" bus and escorts who will be wearing red Polynesian outfits. If for any reason you miss your bus, you will be required to find your own way to the luau. Return transportation to Waikiki will still be provided. Rescheduling to another date is an option, canceling is not an option.
For same day transportation questions, please call 808-664-0448.
Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:30 pm and ends at about 8:30 pm.
Physical location: Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy. Wet N Wild will be on your immediate right.
Parking is $7 (cash only).
- No professional photos or videos are allowed.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
If optional motorcoach transportation is purchased, infants ride for free but may be required to sit on parent's lap.
Photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Closed Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- 3.5 hours
- Chiefs Luau
- Maximum capacity is 500 guests