Chief's Luau - Wet 'N' Wild Hawaii
Taking place at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii's newly built facilities with a 50-foot waterfall, Chief's Luau is one of Oahu's most popular Hawaiian luaus. What makes Chief's Luau special is Chief Sielu, who is widely regarded as the funniest Polynesian comedian and all-around entertainer in the Pacific. In addition to lots of hysterical comedy throughout, Chief's Luau features a variety of island arts & crafts and games, an all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner and an exciting Polynesian show.
Choose from the following 2 Chief's Luau packages:
Paradise Experience: Seating in Paradise section, Kukui nut lei greeting, Hawaiian luau dinner, 2 adult beverages
Royal Experience: Seating in Royal section, fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, Hawaiian luau dinner, 3 adult beverages and souvenir gift
- Located at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Water Park's luau grounds
- Luau activities include a lei greeting, hula lessons, coconut husking, weaving, tattooing, hands-on crafts, imu and ava ceremony and more
- Features Chief Sielu, a world-class Polynesian comedian who has been a guest on Late Night with David Letterman and Oprah Winfrey
Chief's Luau Menu:
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro & Assorted Rolls
- White Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Succulent Butter & Garlic Braised Vegetables
- Vegetarian Chow Mein
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Asian Style Island Fish (Shoyu, Ginger)
- Pineapple Cake
- Poi & Lomi Lomi Salmon are served during the activities portion of the luau
- Cash bar available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Roundtrip Transportation: Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki is available. This optional add-on includes Waikiki area (or cruise ship) pick-up and drop-off.
Chief's Fire-Knife Dance
Best Oahu Luau
Chief's Luau Setting
Hawaiian Music and Dances
Luau Lei Greetings
- Where and When:
Hotel pick-up is available from 7 convenient pick-up points in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:55-4:40 pm depending on your departure location. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. Motorcoaches return to original departure point. If requiring an ADA bus lift, we require at least 48 hour notice. ADA Lifts are only available for guests in wheelchairs.
Please arrive at your departure location 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, as Chief's is unable to wait for guests arriving late. Look for a GREEN "Roberts" motorcoach. If for any reasons you miss your bus, you will be required to find your own way to the luau. Return transportation to Waikiki will still be provided.
Check-in begins at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at about 8:15 pm.
If you would like to add transportation for $39 per person, please add at least 48 hours before your luau.
Chief's Luau is located inside of Wet'n'Wild Hawaii. Don't use Google & Apple Maps -- they are leading people astray. Instead follow these directions: From Waikiki, find your way to H-1 West, Exit 1E Farrington Hwy, right at the traffic light, right into the parking lot.
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E Farrington Hwy, right at light, right into Wet'n'Wild parking lot.
Parking is $8 (cash only).
- No professional photos or videos are allowed.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
If you are taking our motorcoach transportation, infants may be required to sit on an adult's lap if the bus is full.
Souvenir photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau souvenir photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Sundays
Also open on Thanksgiving
- 3.5 hours
- Chiefs Luau
- Maximum capacity is 300 guests