Enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau in a unique garden setting on Oahu’s North Shore. Toa Luau takes place at Waimea Valley, and same-day admission to this botanical garden is included with your luau ticket! So come earlier in the day, around noon or in the afternoon and enjoy a stroll through this lush paradise, home to nature trails, historical sites and a waterfall with a pond where you can swim (optional activity and subject to weather conditions that day).
After exploring the garden, visit the luau (check-in begins at 4:45 pm). Watch a variety of cultural presentations and then enjoy a delicious luau buffet dinner, which is followed by an exciting Polynesian show.
5:00pm Food Prep and Lawn Activities
5:45pm Kava Ceremony
6:00pm Luau Supper
6:45pm Polynesian Show
Hawaii, Tonga, New Zealand, Tahiti and Samoa. Fire Knife show at the end.
8:00pm Aloha and Farewell
Toa Luau Highlights:
- Takes place at Waimea Valley on Oahu's North Shore – beautiful tropical garden setting
- Explore the botanical garden prior to the luau, visit historical sites and swim at Waimea Falls (botanical garden visit is optional)
- Watch cultural presentations and island arts & crafts
- Savor a delicious luau buffet dinner
- Watch the exciting Toa Luau show after dinner
Toa Luau Menu:
- Pupukea Green Salad - Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing
- Island Mac Salad - Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake
- Kalua Pork - Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken - Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs
- White Rice with Furikake
- Fresh Fruit
- House-Made Haupia
- Ice Tea & Spa Water
**A meal of mixed vegetables can be created for vegetarians. Guests with gluten requirements can eat most things on the buffet except the cake, macaroni salad and bread rolls.
Toa Luau packages:
***Drink tickets are for Adult tickets only. Free water and ice-tea is available for all guests including children.
Toa Luau Seating Chart
The Luau seating is indoors.
Seating is usually at round tables that seat 10 guests. Tables are pre-assigned and you will receive your table number at check in.
North Shore Luau
Toa Luau Fire Dance
- Where and When:
- Check-in for the luau begins at 4:50 pm. Luau starts at 5:00 pm and ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
Toa Luau is located at Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Highway, Haleiwa, HI 96712 (located across from Waimea Bay) View Map
Parking is free.
If you decide to hike up to Waimea Falls before the luau starts, please give yourself at least 3 hours before luau check-in to hike and swim.
Same-day admission to the Waimea Valley botanical garden is included. Waimea Valley hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Waimea Botanical Garden and Falls are closed Mondays except for summer months June to August. The Monday luau takes place even if Waimea Valley is closed. Gates will open 30 minutes prior to check-in time on Mondays for luau guests only.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Waimea Valley admission is included. Prior to the luau festivities, guests can take a walk on a paved path through the botanical garden and walk to Waimea waterfall. The walk is 1.5 miles round trip. If you like to experience the valley without hiking, there is a golf cart shuttle offered at $10 /person roundtrip at the valley entrance.
Infant pricing (children 4 and under) have their own seat and plate of food at the luau.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- 3.5 hours
- The Real Hawaii Eco-Cultural Excursions