Island Breeze Luau - King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel
Held on the grounds of King Kamehameha the Great's former estate in the heart of Kailua-Kona, the Island Breeze Luau has been named "Best of West Hawaii" since 2000. The evening's festivities begin with a hula & story telling. Witness the arrival of the Royal Court at the stage.
Later, sit down to a lavish Hawaiian buffet dinner featuring freshly roasted kalua pork, island fish and grilled beef, as well as an open bar. Dinner is followed by "He 'Ohana Kakou," an exciting Polynesian show featuring music and dances from Hawaii and other Polynesian islands.
- Overlooking Kamakahonu Bay in Kailua-Kona
- Luau grounds are on King Kamehameha the Great's former estate
- Learn about traditional hula & story telling
- Royal procession representing King Kamehameha and his legacy
Delicious all-you-can-eat Hawaiian buffet with a wide variety of delicacies, plus an open bar
- Spectacular Polynesian revue – live entertainment
Luau Buffet Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Toss Green Salad with Dressing
- Local Macaroni Salad
- Three Bean Salad
- Namasu Japanese Cucumber Salad
- Lomi Salmon
- Local Style Poke
- Fried Tofu Poke
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Sweet Potato
- Kona Style BBQ Chicken
- Fresh Island Style Seared Fish
- Kalua Pork
- Bread Pudding
- Housemade Banana Bread
- Chocolate Cake
- Coffee- Regular and Decaffeinated
- Hot Tea
- Hosted Standard Bar
- No-Host Premium Bar (Available for Purchase)
Spectacular Polynesian Revue
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 5:30 pm.
Festivities end at approximately 8:30 pm.
Check in is at the entrance to the luau grounds.
The Island Breeze Luau is held on the historic grounds of the King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel, which is located adjacent to the pier at Kailua Bay, on Palani Road in Kailua-Kona. View Map
Parking is available at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel. Validation is given at the luau. Self-parking is free with validation (parking validations are subject to change without notice).
- COVID 19
New Enhanced Safety Measures The Island Breeze Luau at the Courtyard King Kamehameha?s Kona Beach Hotel wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering attended step up buffet stations for meal service of our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday (and Wednesday during summer months)
- Approximately 3 hours
- Island Breeze Luau
- Big Island
- 400 guests