Royal Kona Luau - Royal Kona Resort
The Royal Kona Luau – Voyagers of the Pacific – invites you to an evening of live musical entertainment and a delicious Hawaiian-style buffet dinner. Overlooking scenic Kailua Bay at the Royal Kona Resort, this is a top Kona luau! Upon arrival, you'll be warmly welcomed with a shell lei. Watch or participate in island arts & crafts and a variety of cultural presentations, including the Hawaiian imu ceremony where the roast pig is revealed from the underground oven.
Later, indulge in a generous Hawaiian buffet dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, soy-braised beef and island chicken. Dinner is followed by a spectacular Polynesian revue telling the story of the grand journey of the ancient Polynesians who traveled thousands of miles across the Pacific to make Hawaii their home.
- Oceanfront luau in Kona
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- Imu ceremony to unearth the roast pig
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
* Gluten Free Options
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island*, Papaya Seed*, Italian* or Ranch Dressing
- Green Salad*
- Cucumber Namasu*
- Tomato & Onion Ogo Salad
- Three Bean Salad*
- Potato/Macaroni Salad*
- Lomi Lomi Salmon*
- Kalua Pork*
- Teriyaki Roast Beef
- Steamed Mahi Mahi with Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil
- Baked Chicken with Honey Mango BBQ Sauce*
- Chicken Luau*
- Okinawan Sweet Potato*
- White Rice*
- Coconut Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Pineapple*
- Coconut Haupia (Pudding)*
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
From the Bar (included):
- Mai Tai
- Standard Well Drinks
- Domestic Beer
- Coffee and Tea
- Selection of Sodas
- Fruit Punch
Coconut Cake and Pineapple Upside Down Cake contain egg and dairy.
Thousand Island Dressing may have mayonnaise which contains egg.
Mac/Potato Salad has mayonnaise which contains egg.
Coconut Rolls contains egg and dairy.
Royal Kona Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking is $3.00.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island