Royal Kona Luau - Royal Kona Resort
The Royal Kona Luau – Voyagers of the Pacific – invites you to an evening of live musical entertainment and a delicious Hawaiian-style buffet dinner. Overlooking scenic Kailua Bay at the Royal Kona Resort, this is a top Kona luau! Upon arrival, you'll be warmly welcomed with a shell lei. Watch or participate in island arts & crafts and a variety of cultural presentations.
Later, indulge in a generous Hawaiian buffet dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, soy-braised beef and island chicken. Dinner is followed by a spectacular Polynesian revue telling the story of the grand journey of the ancient Polynesians who traveled thousands of miles across the Pacific to make Hawaii their home.
- Oceanfront luau in Kona
- Shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Spectacular fire knife show
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegan)
- Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaya Seed (GF)
- Local Pineapple (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy Free)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy & Gluten)
- Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan)
Royal Kona Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking Validation is $5.00 and covers 3 hours. Additional time is the responsibility of the guest.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island