Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau
MONTHLY CALL IN SPECIAL---- Please call to place your reservation for Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau and you will receive an additional $9 off per adult on any additional activity. Must book another activity with Smith's Luau to receive additional discount.
Held in a torch-lit lagoon amphitheater along the banks of the Wailua River, Smith's Luau welcomes you to an authentic Hawaiian luau experience. The evening's festivities begin with the traditional blowing of the conch shell and the lighting of the torches. Then sit down and savor a wide variety of island favorites, including kalua roast pork, teriyaki beef, mahi mahi (fresh island fish), chicken adobo and a variety of salads, vegetables and rice dishes. After dinner, enjoy a spectacular show featuring music and dances from Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti, the Philippines, New Zealand, China and Japan.
- Shell lei greeting
- Take a narrated tram tour or enjoy a leisurely stroll around the lush 30-acre gardens
- Witness the traditional imu ceremony – learn about the old Hawaiian cooking method where kalua pig is wrapped in ti leaves and cooked in an earthen imu oven
- Enjoy the traditional luau dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies
- Dinner is followed by a spectacular luau show
- Includes drinks from an open bar
- Kalua Pork
- Beef Teriyaki
- Chicken Adobo
- Sweet 'n' Sour Mahi Mahi
- Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Poi
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Macaroni Salad
- Namasu Salad
- Fried Rice
- Tropical Desserts
- Mai Tais, Beer, Wine, Standard Bar Drinks, Soft Drinks
In case you already have dinner plans, Smith's Luau also offers a Show Only option. This option skips the luau feast and only includes the after dinner evening show.
- Where and When:
- From March to October, check-in for the full luau is at 5:00 pm.
From November to February, check-in for the full luau is at 4:45 pm.
Check-in for the show only is at 7:15 pm.
Wailua Marina State Park View Map
3-5971 Kuhio Hwy
Kapaa, HI 96746
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 2 and under) allows for children to have their own food and seat if you would like.
- Operation Days:
- January, November and December: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
February through May and September, October: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays.
June through August: Mondays through Fridays.
- Approx. 3.5 hours
- Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau