Old Lahaina Luau
At nearly 100 percent capacity year-round, the Old Lahaina Luau is surely one of the most popular Hawaiian luaus in all of Hawaii and for good reason – the Old Lahaina Luau takes great pride in presenting a truly authentic Hawaiian luau. Experience an evening of Hawaiian music, island cuisine and traditional arts and crafts.
After a warm welcome with a fresh flower lei, witness a variety of cultural presentations. Later, enjoy a delicious luau dinner, which is plated and brought to every guest, but everyone is very welcome to ask for a second serving of anything they may like. After dinner, watch a spectacular Polynesian show featuring music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands and greater Polynesia.
At the Old Lahaina Luau, all seats are reserved and prioritized by the date a reservation is confirmed. Guests may choose from traditional Hawaiian mat seating or regular conventional tables and chairs. Please select your seating style at the time of reservation, as it is difficult to change after all guests have arrived.
- One of the best luaus in Hawaii – presenting a traditional Hawaiian cultural experience
- Luau grounds are reminiscent of an old Hawaiian fishing village
- Fresh flower lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delicious luau dinner and well-produced and choreographed entertainment
- Includes a premium open bar (tropical & special cocktails, beer, wine, sodas, juices, ice tea, lemonade and more)
The Feast (Pa’ina Ahiahi)
- Kalo and Sweet Potato Chips
- Kalo Hummus: Grated Taro and Chickpeas with Olive Oil
- Local Green Salad Served with our House-made Dressing
- Bread Basket: Freshly Baked Breads from our Bakery
- Honey Guava Butter
- Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Haupia: Pudding made with Coconut Milk
- Kulolo: Pudding made of Steamed and Grated Kalo and Coconut Milk
Traditional Hawaiian Course:
- Imu Roasted Pork: Pork roasted in our beachside “Imu” – the Hawaiian underground oven
- Luau Leaf Wrapped Pork: Succulent bundles of Pork wrapped in Taro Leaf and cooked until tender
- Poke Ahi: Raw Ahi (Yellowfin Tuna) with Green Onions, Limu (Seaweed) and Maui Onions
- Lomilomi Salmon: Local Tomatoes, Maui Onions and Salted Salmon
- Poi: Made by steaming and mashing Taro – a Potato-like root
- Grilled Beef Steak: Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Mushrooms & Truffle Oil
- Island Fish with Lemon Garlic Aioli
- Mango-Glazed Barbeque Chicken: Grilled Chicken Breast topped with a Mango Barbecue Glaze
- Stirfry Vegetables: Seasonal variety of fresh Stirfry Veggies
- Sweet Potato Mash with Coconut Milk
- Mango Coconut Chocolate Bombe & Macadamia Coconut Crunch with Mango Anglaise
- Coffee & Tea Service
Menu is subject to change without notice.
Old Lahaina Luau
- Where and When:
- Oceanfront at 1251 Front Street, Lahaina, Maui. View Map
October to February:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm.
March to May & September:
Check-in is at 5:45 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 5:45 pm.
Dinner starts at 6:30 pm.
Entertainment is from 7:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
June to August:
Check-in is at 6:15 pm.
Luau grounds open for seating at 6:15 pm.
Dinner starts at 7:00 pm.
Entertainment is from 8:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
Entertainment/Dinner start times may be subject to be slightly earlier or later depending on how the schedule is going.
- If you select traditional seating, the booking requires a minimum of 4 people in your party.
If booking a party of 15 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date to be paid before the luau date. You will be given a link on your confirmation email to provide that payment. Gratuity is normally 15% with an added 3% processing fee on the total of the reservation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Premium open bar included throughout the evening!
Infant pricing (children 2 and under) are considered "lap children" and will not have their own seat or plate. They must sit in the lap of an adult.
Please let us know if anyone in your party has special needs such as wheelchair, etc.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Approximately 480