Royal Lahaina Luau (Myths of Maui) - Royal Lahaina Resort
This Maui luau has it all – a gorgeous oceanfront setting on famous Kaanapali Beach, a mouthwatering luau buffet dinner and spectacular island-style live entertainment, plus a full open bar! Upon arrival, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a beautiful shell lei and a tropical cocktail. Then witness the Hawaiian imu ceremony, in which the kalua pua'a (roast pig) is taken out from the underground oven, nature’s slow cooker.
After that, all luau guests will be called to the big Hawaiian feast. The table is set with a wide variety of mouthwatering treats, including juicy roast pork, fresh island fish, teriyaki chicken and stir-fried beef. The Royal Lahaina Luau even has a special menu for kids, so no one will leave hungry!
Dinner is followed by an exciting Polynesian show featuring traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan and Maori music and dances. Look forward to the breathtaking Samoan fire-knife dance that features several fire-knife dancers and flaming poi balls!
VIP Upgrade: The VIP upgrade includes premium front section seating, a fresh flower lei for women and a kukui nut lei for men, and priority access to the dinner buffet.
- Maui luau conveniently located on Kaanapali Beach
- Fresh shell lei greeting and cultural presentations
- Delectable luau buffet dinner
- Spectacular island-style live entertainment with grand fire-knife dance finale
- Open bar (Mai Tai and other tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages)
- Green Salad
- Dressing Choices: 1000 Island, Oriental or Papaya Dressing
- Banana Mandarin Macadamia Nut Salad
- Asian Shrimp Salad
- Cucumber Namasu
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Pan Fried Pancit Noodles
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Island Fish
- Kalua Pork
- Asian Beef Stir Fry
- Whole Kernel Corn
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Fresh Pineapple
- Molokai Sweet Potato
- Fresh Guava Dinner Rolls
Keiki (Kids) Menu:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Mac & Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Potato Chips
- Chocolate Cake
- White Cake with Coconut Shavings
- Guava Cream Tarts
- Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
Royal Lahaina Luau
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm for VIP seating.
Check in at 6:00 pm for Standard seating.
Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is a $5.00 fee per car for parking paid at the gate.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily.
- 3 hours
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Approximately 500