The Luau at Grand Wailea
Call in Special!! Book
the Luau at Grand Wailea with a second activity and receive $10 off the
second activity per adult. Guests must be going on both activities.
Promo valid only when calling to make reservations.
Held oceanfront at the Grand Wailea on Maui's scenic south shore, the Grand Luau at Honua'ula begins with a warm lei greeting and the lighting of the torches. Then witness the traditional imu ceremony, in which the kalua roast pig is reveled from the underground oven.
Later, sit down to a delicious luau buffet dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies. Dinner is followed by a dynamic Polynesian show with music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands as well as greater Polynesia.
The Grand Luau at Honua'ula has been voted "Best South Maui Luau" by Maui News readers in 2011-2013. It was also chosen as the winner of the Hawaii Visitors Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
Standard Seating - last 3 rows of seating area
Ali'i Premium Seating - first 2 rows of seating area
- Lei greeting & welcome drink
- Luau family style dinner at your table
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.***Meal
modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary
restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
The Luau at Grand Wailea
- Where and When:
- Your exact check-in time will be in your confirmation email.
Luau time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
Check-in is at the Main Entrance Valet (north entrance). The Grand Wailea is a 100% valet property and there is no self-parking anywhere on the property. Luau guests will receive validated parking for attending the luau. After checking in at the Main Entrance Valet area, please proceed into the main lobby of the resort, where you all luau guests will receive a wrist band. Please do not check in at the luau grounds.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Capricorn Events