The Luau at Grand Wailea
Held oceanfront at the Grand Wailea on Maui's scenic south shore, the Grand Luau at Honua'ula begins with a warm lei greeting and the lighting of the torches. Then witness the traditional imu ceremony, in which the kalua roast pig is reveled from the underground oven.
Later, sit down to a delicious luau buffet dinner featuring a wide variety of delicacies. Dinner is followed by a dynamic Polynesian show with music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands as well as greater Polynesia.
The Grand Luau at Honua'ula has been voted "Best South Maui Luau" by Maui News readers in 2011-2013. It was also chosen as the winner of the Hawaii Visitors Bureau Kahili Award for perpetuating the essence of Hawaii.
- Hawaiian lei greeting
- Torch lighting and imu ceremony
- Hawaiian lawn games
- Temporary tattoos
- Hula lessons
- Photos with cast members in full costume
- Luau buffet
- Polynesian show
Appetizers & Salads
- Ahi Poke with Ogo, Maui Onion & Hawaiian Sea Salt
- Poi Bowl
- Ulu Mac Salad
- Pipikaula - Traditional Dried Beef Salad
- Green Salad with Pineapple Vinaigrette & Kule Vegetables
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls with Lilikoi Butter
- Teriyaki Steak with Sesame & Green Onion
- Shoyu Chicken & Sweet Potato with Macadamia Nuts & Local Honey
- Mahi Mahi with Coconut, Kaffir Lime & Green Curry
- Maui Chow Fun Noodles with Local Vegetables and Green Onion
- Kalua Pig & Cabbage - Pa'akai
Desserts & Drinks
- Selection of Maui Gold Pineapple, Haupia, Kulolo & other Seasonal Sweets by our Pastry Chef
- Freshly Brewed Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Assorted Teas (upon request)
Hosted Bar Featuring
- Mai Tai
- Pina Colada
- Mixed Drinks
- Domestic Beers
- Soft Drinks
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.***Meal
modifications will only be made for those with allergies and dietary
restrictions. Please contact us in advance for these modifications.
***Tables are set to a maximum of 8 guests. If a party has more than 8 guests, please call us to make arrangements.
Maui Oceanfront Luau
The Luau at Grand Wailea
- Where and When:
- Your exact check-in time will be in your confirmation email.
Luau Time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Located oceanfront at the Grand Wailea.
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive. View Map
When you arrive go to the group entrance to be greeted curbside. There you will be given your check-in info and directed to the South Parking Garage to park. Please wait in your vehicle until your check in time comes along.
- All guests will adhere to CDC, local & state guidelines. Guests must wear masks at all times unless seated at their table and consuming food and beverages. Individuals are not to mingle with other reservations that they are not with.
There will be a temperature screening at check-in. Anyone at or over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be required to have a secondary screening and those confirmed with a fever will be denied entry and directed to medical attention.
- Special Notes:
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
Transportation is not provided.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (and other select days)
- 2.5 hours
- Capricorn Events