Wailele Polynesian Luau - Westin Maui Resort
CALL IN SPECIAL! CALL 866-482-9775 TO BOOK THE WAILELE LUAU PLUS ANOTHER LUAU AND RECEIVE $9 OFF PER ADULT ON THE SECOND LUAU!
Looking for a Maui luau that's located right on Ka'anapali Beach? Held oceanfront, the Wailele Polynesian Luau is held at the new Aloha Pavilion amongst tropical gardens with small waterfalls and tiki torches. Highlights of this Ka'anapali luau include the legend of the volcano goddess Pele, as well as a performance dedicated to Wailele, meaning "waterfalls" in the Hawaiian language. The Wailele luau show features dances from the Hawaiian Islands, Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa and New Zealand.
In addition to live musical entertainment, you'll enjoy a delectable all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner with traditional selections for an authentic experience. Included is a free flow of drinks all evening long, with Mai Tais and other tropical cocktails, local beers, sodas and fruit juices.
Premium Seating: The best way to experience the Wailele Luau. Premium seating includes reserved seating at one of our premium viewing locations and early check-in.
- Welcome lei
- Journey to the Polynesian Islands – storytelling through music
- All-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner and open bar
- Polynesian show, including Maui's most extreme troupe of fire-knife dancers
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – Salt-Cured Salmon, Kula Tomatoes, Maui Onion and Scallions
- Pipikaula Poke – Peppered Dry Beef Seaweed, Sesame and Soy Sauce
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens
- Hawaiian-Style Potato Macaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple
- Island Poi
- Taro and French Dinner Rolls
- Kalua Pua'a – Slow-Roasted Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken – Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I'a – Fish, Ginger, Tomato Relish
- Pa'ia Dry Mein Noodles – Plantation-Style Noodles, Upcountry Vegetables
- Molokai Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Lilikoi Cheesecake
- Coconut Raspberry Cake
Special Thanksgiving Day Menu
Menu is subject to change without notice. All items made in a kitchen where nuts are present. If there is a food allergy/meal request, please notate it next to your party name and if it is for a child or adult.
Gluten/Celiac option: Plain Chicken Breast w/ Grilled Veggies Chef's Choice and Fruit Platter
Vegan/Vegetation option: Chef's Choice Grilled Veggies
- Where and When:
- After entering the Westin Maui Resort and Spa through the main entrance, make a left in the main lobby. Continue down the Art Walk past the gift shops and Business Center, then make a right at the end of the corridor. Guests will be checked in at the entrance of the Aloha Pavilion. View Map
April 1st - September 30th: Check-in time is 5:30 pm for Premium Guests and 5:45 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 5:15 pm. Luau ends around 8:30 pm.
October 1st - March 31st: Check-in time is 5:00 pm for Premium Guests and 5:15 pm for Traditional Guests. The line usually begins forming by 4:45 pm. Luau ends around 8:00 pm.
- Prices, dates, times and menu subject to change without notice.
Hotel reserves the right to cancel the luau no later than 12:00 pm on the event day due to pending weather conditions or other restrictions.
For those with strict dietary allergies or needs, please notify us as soon as possible so we can try to accommodate them.
- Special Notes:
- Pay parking is available at the Whalers Village next to the resort. Parking rates at Whalers Village are $6.00 per hour. You may be able to get the parking ticket validated if you shop at Whalers Village prior to the luau. There is no luau parking available at the Westin Resort. Complimentary shuttle service is available for guests staying at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- 3 hours
- Wailele Luau at the Westin