Ka Moana Luau - Sea Life Park
Taking place at Sea Life Park Hawaii, Ka Moana Luau is a traditional Hawaiian luau with fantastic food and musical entertainment. The luau grounds are at the Makapu’u Meadows and overlook the ocean, including two small offshore islands. It’s the perfect setting to enjoy a delicious island-style meal, sip a refreshing Mai Tai or other tropical cocktail while enjoying the sunset light and listening to Hawaiian-style entertainment.
Prior to the luau buffet dinner, you can watch and take part in hula and ukulele lessons, get a temporary Polynesian tattoo, learn about traditional arts & crafts, such as coconut headband weaving and much more! Later, sit down to the scrumptious luau buffet dinner and savor a wide variety of delicacies. There are many dishes to choose from, prepared by executive chef Joshua Bulock.
The final highlight of the evening is the award-winning production featuring music and dances from the Hawaiian Islands, as well as greater Polynesia. What makes Ka Moana Luau special is that all luau tickets also include admission to Sea Life Park! You get up to seven days to redeem your Sea Life Park admission ticket.
The following three Ka Moana Luau packages are available:
Classic Package: You enjoy a shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Splash Package: You enjoy a kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Celebrity Package: You enjoy a fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group. This package is first in line to the buffet table.
Ka Moana Luau Buffet:
- Savory Kalua Pork
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau
Ka Moana Luau Activities
Tahitian Luau Performance
Sea Life Park Luau
Welcome Lei Greeting
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look out for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- Covid Safety Measures:
All parties will have their own table
Social distancing measures enforced
Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking
Additional Hand Sanitizing stations are available throughout the property
Dinner is service via "silver-service" (cafeteria-style)
Guests are called up by tables
Photos with dancers will be unavailable for now.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund. Sea Life Park may only be open Friday-Sunday at this time. Please make sure to check
Currently Unavailable: If purchasing transportation, you can elect to get picked up early (approx. noon) to use your Sea Life Park tickets the same day.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Ka Moana Luau