Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-
482-9775 for details.
Enjoy a Waikiki luau under the stars at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Rooftop Garden. This memorable Oahu luau begins with fun island games that you can participate in, such as coconut carving, a pineapple toss and a conch shell blowing challenge. Or get a temporary Polynesian tattoo and watch cultural performances.
Later, indulge in a traditional luau feast that will make your taste buds dance. The buffet table is set with a wide variety of delicacies, including savory kalua roast pig, fresh island fish and marinated chicken. Bring a big appetite and be sure to leave some room for dessert. The guava chiffon and coconut custard cake are delicious. After the big feast, sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular evening show Voyage Across the South Seas, featuring music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Only outdoor rooftop luau on Oahu
- Island games and hands-on activities
- Delicious luau buffet dinner
- Polynesian show with music and dances
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
General Seating: Includes standard table seating and a Mai Tai Punch
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage, a Mai Tai Punch & 1 beverage.
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes
a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section that is Center
within the 1st or 2nd row, 1st in line to enjoy the buffet, a Mai Tai
Punch & 2 beverages
Holiday Luaus - Holiday luaus are held on
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Eve.
Please select Holiday pricing to book those days.
All Holiday Luaus will not have tiered seating. Seating will be designated by the Luau Manager.
All Holiday Luau guests will receive a Flower Lei & have upgraded buffet menus as exampled below.
The Holiday menu example:
Local Island Greens, Green Papaya
Salad, Local Tomato Salad, Seafood Salad, Hawaiian Poi, Lomi Lomi
Salmon, Soba Noodle Salad, Chilled Molokai Sweet Potato, Taro Rolls,
Maki Sushi & Hawaiian Pineapple & Fruit Bowl
Kalua Pork, Seared Island Catch,
Pineapple & Vegetable Fried Rice, Roasted Turkey with Stuffing
& Cranberry Relish, Guava & Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple
Raisin Sauce, Carved Kiawe Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Milk Chocolate Haupia & Coconut-Banana Bread Pudding
Child's Buffet: Pineapple BBQ Meatballs, Fried Chicken
Fingers, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit Bowl, Lettuce, Celery & Carrot
Sticks, Hawaiian Jello Squares
NEW YEARS EVE OPTION - This luau will also include party favors and a champagne or sparkling cider toast.
- Where and When:
- Take the elevator or escalators up to the 6th floor of the parking structure, then take the escalators on the left up to the mezzanine level, where the luau check-in desk is (the little grass hut). Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends approximately 8:00 pm.
For the following dates the luau will be held at the Great Lawn fronting the lagoon:
December 2nd, 23rd to 27th, & 30th
Make sure to check in at the Great Lawn!
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary Valet & Self Parking are available at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Luau
- Diamond Premier seats 32 Maximum Seats
Golden Circle seats about 240 seats.