Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Waikiki Starlight Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu luaus page for other open luaus on Oahu.
Enjoy a Waikiki luau under the stars at the Hilton Hawaiian Village lagoon beachfront lawn. This memorable Oahu luau begins with fun island activities that you can participate in (right at your table), as well as a group hula lesson.
Later, indulge in a traditional luau feast that will make your taste buds dance. Bring a big appetite and be sure to leave some room for dessert. After the big feast, sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular evening show Voyage Across the South Seas, featuring music and dances from Hawaii and greater Polynesia.
- Waikiki's only outdoor lagoon beachfront luau
- Hands-on activities and a group hula lesson
- Delicious luau dinner
- Polynesian show with music and dances
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Waikiki Starlight Luau
Waikiki Starlight Luau Dinner
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Luau