Havaiki Nui Luau - Grand Hyatt Kauai
Experience the cuisine of the Islands at the Havaiki Nui Luau, held at the Grand Hyatt Kauai. After a warm shell lei greeting, enjoy a tropical drink and the lush luau grounds. Then sit down to a feast featuring traditional Hawaiian delicacies as well as dishes from all of the Islands' modern-day cultures. Dinner is followed by an extraordinary Polynesian revue showcasing music and dances from Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti and New Zealand.
- Learn about Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Enjoy live musical entertainment and exotic Polynesian dances
- Savor a mouthwatering luau buffet dinner
Pupus (Appetizers) & Salads:
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits with Lychee and Papaya
- Garden Isle Baby Greens with, Macadamia Nuts, Croutons, Papaya Seed and Balsamic Dressing
- Watercress & Kauai Asparagus Salad with Citrus Ponzu Vinaigrette
- Pickled Maui Onion and Tomato Salad
- Local Style Potato Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Poi Sesame Seared Mahi Mahi Kaffir Lime Ponzu Sauce on Baby Bok Choy
- Marinated Grilled Huli Huli Chicken, Tropical Guava Sauce and Fresh Pineapple
- Imu Style Cooked Kalua Pig
- Grilled Teriyaki Steaks
- Wok-Cooked Fresh Vegetables
- Roasted Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes Steamed Coconut Lemongrass Island Rice
- Taro Rolls and Whipped Butter
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Macadamia Nut Cream Tart
- Haupia (Coconut, Pineapple, Mango Pudding)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Guava Mousse Cake
- Banana Cream Pie
- Freshly Brewed Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Array of Specialty Teas
Havaiki Nui Luau
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau Tihati