Havaiki Nui Luau - Grand Hyatt Kauai
Havaiki Nui Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Kauai luaus page for other open luaus on Kauai or see below.
||Smith's Tropical Paradise Luau
Duration: 4 hours
This top Kauai luau takes place along the Wailua River. Enjoy a spectacular ceremony in a torch-lit lagoon amphitheater, which is followed by the scrumptious luau feast and exciting Polynesian show.
||Luau Kalamaku - Kilohana Plantation
SAVE UP TO 14%
Duration: 2.5 hours
Taking place at the historic Kilohana Plantation near Lihue, Luau Kalamaku is a truly unique Hawaiian luau in that it offers many extras, such as an optional train ride through the plantation.
Experience the cuisine of the Islands at the Havaiki Nui Luau, held at the Grand Hyatt Kauai. After a warm shell lei greeting, enjoy a tropical drink and the lush luau grounds. Then sit down to a feast featuring traditional Hawaiian delicacies as well as dishes from all of the Islands' modern-day cultures. Dinner is followed by an extraordinary Polynesian revue showcasing music and dances from Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti and New Zealand.
- Learn about Hawaiian culture, history and tradition
- Enjoy live musical entertainment and exotic Polynesian dances
- Savor a mouthwatering luau buffet dinner
Pupus (Appetizers) & Salads:
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits with Lychee and Papaya
- Garden Isle Baby Greens with, Macadamia Nuts, Croutons, Papaya Seed and Balsamic Dressing
- Watercress & Kauai Asparagus Salad with Citrus Ponzu Vinaigrette
- Pickled Maui Onion and Tomato Salad
- Local Style Potato Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Poi Sesame Seared Mahi Mahi Kaffir Lime Ponzu Sauce on Baby Bok Choy
- Marinated Grilled Huli Huli Chicken, Tropical Guava Sauce and Fresh Pineapple
- Imu Style Cooked Kalua Pig
- Grilled Teriyaki Steaks
- Wok-Cooked Fresh Vegetables
- Roasted Hawaiian Sweet Potatoes Steamed Coconut Lemongrass Island Rice
- Taro Rolls and Whipped Butter
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Macadamia Nut Cream Tart
- Haupia (Coconut, Pineapple, Mango Pudding)
- Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Guava Mousse Cake
- Banana Cream Pie
- Freshly Brewed Kona Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee
- Array of Specialty Teas
Havaiki Nui Luau
- Where and When:
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
1571 Poipu Road
Check-in: 5:15 pm
This luau runs rain or shine. If it rains, the luau will be held inside.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 4 and under) allows children to have their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Wednesday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Luau Tihati