Drums of the Pacific Luau - Hyatt Regency Mau
Drums of the Pacific Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui luaus page for other open luaus on Maui or see below.
||The Luau at Grand Wailea
Duration: 2.5 hours
Held at the Grand Wailea Resort, this is truly a memorable Hawaiian luau. Held oceanfront, it features spectacular sunset views, as well as a scrumptious luau dinner.
||Wailele Polynesian Luau
SAVE UP TO 5%
Duration: 3 hours
The Wailele Polynesian Luau highlights the story of the fire goddess Pele, Hawaii's volcano goddess.
||Royal Lahaina Luau (Myths of Maui)
Duration: 3 hours
Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture at the Royal Lahaina Luau that includes the traditional imu ceremony, a delicious luau buffet dinner and an exhilarating Polynesian show.
During COVID conditions the following precautions and set up are being followed:
- Select a Standard or VIP Table rate which includes 2 adult tickets and then any additional guest tickets needed.
- Tables seat up to 6 guests within 1 party/reservation for proper social distancing standards.
- Children 3 years old and under are free but must be counted in each booking.
- The Buffet will be served by Drums of the Pacific team members.
Enjoy this memorable Maui luau that takes you on a journey throughout the Polynesian islands, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and a mouthwatering luau buffet dinner! The Hawaiian luau feast features the traditionally cooked kalua roast pig and a dazzling array of island favorites lined up in a generous all-you-care-to-eat buffet. The evening’s live entertainment includes authentic music and dances of the old Hawaii, Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga and New Zealand, all while you enjoy the open bar.
- Beachfront location
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Delicious Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
Standard Tables: These tables are forward-facing and socially distanced located behind the VIP Tables.
tables are forward-facing and socially distanced closest to views of
the show. VIP tables will also be the first tables escorted to the
- Welcome lei and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, kalua pua'a (roast pig)
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Authentic music and dances of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Exciting fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Baked Island Fish with Pineapple Salsa
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruit
- Pancit Noodle Salad
- Local Pacific Ahi Poke
- Locally Sourced Tossed Green Salad
- Papaya Vinaigrette
- Taro Rolls
- Mac & Cheese for Keiki (Kids)
- Mai Tai’s
- Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Juices and Sodas
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
Hyatt Luau on Maui
Drums of the Pacific Luau
Polynesian Fashion Show
- Where and When:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm for preferred seating and at 5:30 pm for general seating.
NYE 1st Show: Check in at 4:45 pm.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka'anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau