Drums of the Pacific Luau - Hyatt Regency Mau
Enjoy this memorable Maui luau that takes you on a journey throughout the Polynesian islands, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and a mouthwatering luau buffet dinner! The Hawaiian luau feast features the traditionally cooked kalua roast pig and a dazzling array of island favorites lined up in a generous all-you-care-to-eat buffet. The evening’s live entertainment includes authentic music and dances of the old Hawaii, Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga and New Zealand, all while you enjoy the open bar.
- Welcome lei and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, kalua pua'a (roast pig)
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Authentic music and dances of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Exciting fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Island Fish
- Polynesian Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Makamaka with Medallions of Molokai Purple Sweet Potato
- Creamed Taro Leaf with Coconut Milk
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruits
- Noodle Salad
- Roasted Wedges of Maui Onions
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Pacific Ahi Poke
- Tossed Green Salad
- Taro Rolls with Whipped Lilikoi Butter
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cream Brownie
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
- Open Tiki Bar: Mai Tais, Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails, Tropical fruit punch, Juices and Sodas
- Holiday menu will also include roasted turkey with gravy, chestnut & Portuguese stuffing, whipped potatoes and cranberry relish, pumpkin and pecan pies and holiday cookies
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.General Seating:
Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh handmade Ti leaf lei
General Seating Promo for One Free Child per 2 Paying Adults is not valid on Holidays.
Thanksgiving, Christmas, & NYE 1st Show:
Thanksgiving & Christmas the traditional luau buffet will have
additions of Roasted Turkey with Gravy, Chestnut & Portuguese
Sausage Stuffing, Whipped Potatoes, Cranberry Relish, and Pumpkin &
For NYE 1st show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime Rib & Roasted Potatoes.
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Shell lei greeting
- Preferred Seating: 2nd row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Fresh Handmade Ti leaf lei & Mai Tai greeting.
- VIP Seating: Front
row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei or Keepsake Kukui Nut lei &
Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.
NYE 2nd Show:
NYE 2nd show the traditional luau buffet will have additions of Prime
Rib, Roasted Potatoes & added desserts. The luau will also include a
complimentary souvenir photo and keepsake frame, party hats, noise
makers, & sparkling wine.
Please note- Seating is VERY limited for holidays. Remember to book early!
- General Seating: Seating is first come first serve, Fresh Handmade Ti Leaf Lei and Mai Tai greeting
- Preferred Seating: Second row from stage, Go to the buffet before general seating, Kukui Nut lei with Drums Logo and Mai Tai Greeting
- VIP Seating: Front row to stage. Fresh Orchid Flower lei and Mai Tai greeting. First admission & First to the buffet.
Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Where and When:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm for preferred seating and at 5:30 pm for general seating.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka'anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
NYE 2nd Show: Check in is at 8:45 pm. Luau starts at 9:00 pm and ends after Midnight.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- One free child (ages 6-12) per two paying adults valid for General Seating only. Does not apply to holiday luaus or from 12/20 - 12/31.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily from March through December. Closed Sundays from January through February.
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau