Huaka'i Luau - Journey Through Polynesia
Huaka'i Luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Maui luaus page for other open luaus on Maui.
Come visit Maui’s newest luau, held at a spectacular oceanfront location at the Ka'anapali Beach Club! Enjoy a Mai Tai tropical cocktail, participate in a hula lesson.
Then head to the island-style buffet to fill your plate with mouthwatering dishes, such as kalua pork, barbecue short ribs, mahi mahi and other delicacies. Leave some room for dessert as well.
After dinner, it’s showtime! Sit back, relax and enjoy a fantastic Polynesian show featuring music and dances from Hawaii and across Polynesia. Let us share with you Momi ‘O Ka Pakipika, Hawaii, the pearl of the Pacific through the music and story of Huaka'i, Journey Through Polynesia.
- Shell lei greeting
- Oceanfront luau show in Ka'anapali
- Delicious traditional luau-style food with a hot & cold buffet
- Island dessert table
- Spectacular Polynesian show
- Limited full bar (no blended drinks)
**Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Kula Greens - Mixed Local Greens with Lilikoi, Ranch, or Papaya Seed Dressing **
- Namasu **
- Poi **
- Ahi Poke
- Lomi Salmon **
- Pineapple, Papaya & Melon **
- Taro & Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Steamed Vegetables **
- Luau Leaf **
- Fried Rice **
- BBQ Shortrib **
- Seared Mahi **
- Shoyu Chicken **
- Kalua Pork **
- Teriyaki Chicken Tenders **
- Kalua Pig Sliders
- Green Beans & Carrots **
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fruit Salad **
- Jello **
- Toasted Coconut Haupia Cake
- Pineapple Tiramisu
- Chocolate Macadamia Madness Brownies
- Lilikoi Bar **
- Gluten Free - Anything on the menu with a **. There are several Gluten Free options.
- Vegan Items - Local Salad, Vegetables, Poi and Pineapple
- Vegetarian Items - Taro Leaf and Coconut Milk, Molokai Sweet Potatoes & Steamed Vegetables
Fire Knife Dance
Best Maui Luau
Fire Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- April to October: Check in at 5:00 pm. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
November to March: Check in at 4:30 pm. Doors open at 5:00 pm.
Check in at the Ka'anapali Beach Club. Huaka'i performs on the Luau Lawn.
104 Ka'anapali Shores Place
Lahaina, HI 96761 View Map
Free parking is available at Ka'anapali Beach Club in the underground garage.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
If someone has an allergy, please let the luau know at check-in and they will assist you with it.
- Special Notes:
- Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
Infants (0-4) are able to have their own seat and plate of dinner.
Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
Please note, in the event of inclement weather, the luau will be moved to an indoors venue.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- 275 maximum