Huaka'i Luau - Journey Through Polynesia
Come visit Maui’s newest luau, held at the award-winning Seascape Restaurant at the Maui Ocean Center! Enjoy a Mai Tai tropical cocktail or pineapple juice as a welcome drink.
Then enjoy a delicious luau dinner, featuring a blend of traditional island dishes and continental favorites (for the "less adventuresome")! To quench your thirst, adults age 21+ receive two drink tickets for alcoholic beverages.
After dinner, it’s showtime! Sit back, relax and enjoy a fantastic Polynesian show featuring music and dances from Hawaii and across Polynesia.
General - Includes cultural activities, a Hawaiian cocktail upon entrance, dinner buffet and Hawaiian entertainment
- In addition to the general inclusions, VIP includes the best seating
area, a tropical hair piece for women and a kukui nut gift for men, and
admission passes to the Maui Ocean Center (to be used another day after
- Mai Tai or pineapple juice welcome drink
- Cultural activities
- Luau show
- Delicious traditional luau-style food with a hot & cold dishes
- 2 drink tickets (cash bar thereafter)
Salads and Sides
- Kula Greens Papaya Dressing Salad (V, VE, GF)
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Steamed White Rice (V, VE, GF)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (V, VE, GF)
- Stirfry Vegetable Medley (Broccoli, Asparagus, Zucchini, Carrots) (V, VE, GF)
- Dinner Rolls w/Lilikoi Butter (V)
- Pan Seared Pineapple Chicken Breast (GF)
- Sautéed Mahi-Mahi with Lilikoi Buerre Blanc (GF)
- Traditional Kalua Pig (GF)
- Pasta with Fresh Herbs and Vegetables (V, VE, GF)
V=Vegetarian, VE=Vegan, GF=Gluten Free
Fire Knife Dance
Best Maui Luau
Fire Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- April - October: Check in at 5:00 pm, Luau ends at approximately 8:15 pm
November - March: Check in at 4:30 pm, Luau ends at approximately 7:45 pm.
Check in at the Seascape Maalaea Restaurant at the Maui Ocean Center. View Map
Parking at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops is $1 per hour.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
Infants (0-4) are able to have their own seat and plate of dinner.
- Operation Days:
- June 26 - August 31: Wednesday through Sunday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Huakai Luau
- 145 guests