Maui Nui Luau - Sheraton Maui
Held on the scenic grounds overlooking Black Rock right on Kaanapali Beach, the Maui Nui Luau invites you to experience a traditional Hawaiian luau feast and spectacular live entertainment. Witness a variety of Hawaiian cultural demonstrations, such as the imu ceremony in which the roast pig is revealed from the underground oven, and then sit down to a delicious luau buffet dinner.
Later, enjoy an exciting Polynesian revue that takes you on a musical voyage through the South Pacific. From the fierce warrior dances of Fiji and the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, to the legendary dance of the Tahitian princess Tiare and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa, this is truly an unforgettable Polynesian extravaganza.
- Fresh flower lei greeting (if flowers are not available wooden necklaces are substituted), Mai Tai & Blue Hawaii cocktail
- Imu ceremony - Hawaiian underground oven cooking
- Kapa and bookmark making
- Casual hulas and storytelling
- Polynesian crafters
- All-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Pareo fashion show
- Tihati Polynesian Revue Spectacular
- Waipoli Greens – Ranch, Papaya Seed Dressing GF NF SF V
- Maui Gold Pineapple, Li Hing Mui GF NF SF DF V
- Lomi Lomi Salmon GF NF SF DF
- Potato Macaroni Salad NF SF V
- Pohole Fern Salad NF SF DF V
- Poi GF NF SF DF V
- Cucumber Namasu GF NF SF DF V
- Poke’ NF SF DF
- Local Style Fried Rice NF DF
- Steamed Moloka’i Sweet Potato, Coconut Butter Glaze GF NF SF V
- P.O.G BBQ Chicken GF SF NF DF
- Steamed Opakapaka, Asian Aromatic Relish NF DF
- Teriyaki Steak SF NF DF
- Vegetable Yakisoba NF DF
- Kalua Pig GF SF NF DF
- Chocolate Haupia Bar SF NF V
- Macadamia Chantilly Cake SF V
- Moloka’i Sweet Potato Crunch SF V
- GF = Gluten Free
- SF = Shellfish Free
- NF = Nut Free
- DF = Dairy Free
- V = Vegetarian
Please note: Menu is subject to change based on seasonality.
Maui Nui Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Preferred Guest Seating opens at 4:30 pm (may change seasonally).
Standard Guest Seating opens at 4:45 pm (may change seasonally).
Check-in is at the Sheraton Maui Resort.
Sheraton Maui Resort (View Map)
Validated parking is $2 that is paid directly to the parking
attendant upon exiting. Valet parking is available at $5 per car.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Guests in the preferred seating section attending with an infant (ages 0-5): If the child does not need a seat then there is no additional fee.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Sheraton Kona Luau